COVID-19 Protocols and Procedures
We are excited to be back in the office as of June 1st, 2020. Our services have resumed with appropriate social distancing and other stringent measures to ensure the safety of our patients and our team. Together, with your help, we can move forward safely and get back to the business of creating beautiful smiles! We have adjusted our protocols and ask that you follow our new guidelines:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your appointment. Walk-ins will NOT be permitted.
- Please come to your appointment healthy. Do NOT come if you are ill. If you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or body aches, please stay home. We are happy to reschedule your appointment for you.
- Anyone leaving their vehicle must be wearing a mask.
- Be prepared to complete a simple questionnaire assessing the patient’s well-being and recent contacts.
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken (with a touchless thermometer) before you enter the office.
- Patients only, please. If the patient is very young, only one parent/caregiver may accompany them into the office.
- The reception area/waiting room is CLOSED. When you arrive, you will check-in at the tent.
- The in-office brushing station and bathrooms are closed at this time; please plan accordingly.
- Patients should prepare to rinse with a mouth rinse at the beginning of the appointment provided by our team members at the check-in tent.
- Due to strict scheduling times, we may not be able to address all issues during your first visit back (i.e., multiple broken brackets).
If you have any questions regarding your next visit, please email [email protected]. We are so grateful for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us, and while we are disappointed by this hiccup in your treatment progress, we will do everything we can to get you back on track!
Helpful Links and Information:
Check out our latest YouTube video, where we update everyone on how we have modified our facility to do our best to create a safe environment for staff and patients.
In addition to the changes shown in the YouTube video:
- We have added two more office suites to our patient flow; we almost doubled our square footage treatment area to allow for the proper social distancing of patients and our team members.
- All team members, doctors, and patients have their temperature checked and are required to wear a mask before entering our office.
- We have added plexiglass screens in the treatment consult rooms and front desks. In addition, all patients are checking in at the welcome tent outside. Our indoor reception area and restrooms are CLOSED.
- We also created several private and semi-private rooms that we reserve for specific procedures. These rooms are equipped with additional extra-oral suction devices as well as exhaust fans in the ceiling to create a negative pressure environment.
- We have modified our procedures to minimize the use of hand-pieces, making sure not to combine them with water (to negate creating aerosols).
- We are sterilizing the facility with a natural cleaner using Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) as the active ingredient.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out!