COVID-19 Protocols and Procedures
We are excited to be back in the office as of June 1st, 2020. Our services have resumed with appropriate social distancing and other stringent measures to ensure the safety of our patients and our team. Together, with your help, we can move forward safely and get back to the business of creating beautiful smiles! We have adjusted our protocols and ask that you follow our new guidelines:
- Please arrive 10 minutes EARLY for your appointment to complete the check-in process on time for your appointment. Walk-ins will NOT be permitted.
- Please come to your appointment healthy. Do NOT come if you are ill. If you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or body aches, please stay home. We are happy to reschedule your appointment for you.
- Anyone leaving their vehicle must be wearing a mask.
- Scan the QR code located at your parking spot with the camera app on your phone and fill out our Covid-19 Consent Form.
- Patients only please. However, if you would like to accompany your child, please let us know so we can make accommodations.
- The reception area/waiting room is CLOSED.
- The in-office brushing station and bathrooms are closed at this time; please plan accordingly.
If you encounter any difficulties while checking in at our main office, please proceed to the trailer located in our parking lot. A team member will be there to assist you. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]. We are so grateful for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Helpful Links and Information:
Check out our latest YouTube video, where we update everyone on how we have modified our facility to do our best to create a safe environment for staff and patients.
In addition to the changes shown in the YouTube video:
- We have added two more office suites to our patient flow; we almost doubled our square footage treatment area to allow for the proper social distancing of patients and our team members.
- All team members, doctors, and patients have their temperature checked and are required to wear a mask before entering our office.
- We have added plexiglass screens in the treatment consult rooms and front desks. In addition, all patients are checking in at the welcome tent outside. Our indoor reception area and restrooms are CLOSED.
- We also created several private and semi-private rooms that we reserve for specific procedures. These rooms are equipped with additional extra-oral suction devices as well as exhaust fans in the ceiling to create a negative pressure environment.
- We have modified our procedures to minimize the use of hand-pieces, making sure not to combine them with water (to negate creating aerosols).
- We are sterilizing the facility with a natural cleaner using Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) as the active ingredient.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out!