The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for you and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
- Learn more about Flexible Spending (FSA) [PDF]
Insurance and Affordable Insurance Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it.
- Read FAQs about insurance for orthodontics [PDF]
- Our practice accepts most major credit cards (VISA/MC/AMEX/DISCOVER) and insurance plans.
- 5% discount extended for receiving payments in full.
If you have insurance that covers a portion of your orthodontic treatment, our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or ideas about how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Phelps & Cohen Orthodontics provides its patients with the most beneficial and convenient payment method available - automatic draft of your monthly payments via OrthoBanc. OrthoBanc makes sure your payment is on time, every time, helping you protect your credit score! Payment plans are 0% financing and begin after your initial payment.
Convenient online services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.