What Sets Us Apart
At Phelps & Cohen Orthodontics, we want to make you smile, and we’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you feel good about the treatments you receive at our practice. Our doctors and dedicated staff are experienced and knowledgeable and look forward to delivering the quality of care you expect and deserve.
Why choose us?
- Our doctors work together as a team, giving patients continuity of care. When it comes to your treatment, our doctors work one-on-one with you to create a treatment plan that is as unique as your smile.
- We understand that your time is important, so in addition to running on time as much as possible, we also allow as much time with the doctor as you need to feel comfortable with your treatment plan and progress.
- Our outgoing, dedicated team works extra hard every day to provide patients with top-quality care in a comfortable, inviting, and family-friendly environment. We want all aspects of your orthodontic experience to exceed your expectations.
- Braces aren’t just for kids! Many of our patients are adults who want to improve the aesthetics and function of their smiles. Cosmetic treatment options, such as Invisalign® and Damon Clear™ are great for adults looking to receive orthodontic care.
- We keep up to date with the latest technologies! Phelps & Cohen currently offers digital radiographs and 3D imagining to provide safe diagnoses. Additionally, we have provided our patients with an online portal and mobile application so they can keep track of their treatment and financial history.
- Your orthodontic experience should be hassle-free and convenient. Our office's extended hours can help if you need to fit appointments in before and after work or school. We're open until 6:00 pm Mondays to Wednesdays, start at 7:30 am Tuesdays to Thursdays, and even have morning hours one Saturday every month.
- Our staff is well-versed in additional languages including Cantonese, Spanish, Cambodian, Vietnamese, and Korean.
When you visit our practice, you're not just another smile — you're family! Please feel free to contact one of our offices to schedule an appointment today!