We are the largest Damon brace providers in Northern California.
What are Damon Braces?
A good smile can make a person look more confident and it can have a huge impact on their appearance. If the patient is facing problems with the alignment of their teeth then the only option for them, to improve their dental help, is to seek orthodontic treatment. At Phelps and Cohen, we provide these orthodontic services to adults who require dental treatment as well. A good alternative to regular braces is Damon braces which are a whole new way of treating a patient's oral health. The Damon braces have a slide mechanism that moves naturally as the teeth get realigned, which makes this appliance a more comfortable option for the patient. Since these sliding brackets are connected to a wire that adjusts over time, they produce less pressure than regular braces do. The Damon braces not only align the patient's teeth but also improve their facial aesthetics.
Why is Damon Braces Needed?
This device adjusts according to the movement of the patient's teeth which makes it much for comfortable for patients and removes the need for regular dental checkups. Adults who require braces for their misaligned and crooked teeth can avail of the Damon clear service that we provide.
What are the Advantages of Damon Braces?
Damon braces have many advantages over traditional braces and aligners, such as:
- It produces a noticeable change in the patient's teeth alignment. The Damon braces work towards giving the patient better facial balance as well.
- Teeth look less crooked and crowded over time. At Phelps and Cohen Orthodontics our Damon brace procedure is not tailor-made only for children, it includes the needs of adults who also face such problems too.
- The treatment time for Damon braces is much quicker than that of traditional braces.
- There is much less pressure on the teeth, a lot less pain, and less discomfort for the patient undergoing this procedure.
- The Damon braces help to give patients better oral health since there is less place for plaque or bacteria to hide.
The best thing you could do for your oral health would be to get Damon braces as soon as possible. With the effective, comfortable, painless, and quick service that this device provides to your teeth, you will not have to worry about the appearance of your smile anymore.